Saturday, October 8, 2011

Relationships

I've probably had about 3-4 good relationships in the past few years. I'm the type of boyfriend that a girl could count on for anything. I would spoil her and make her feel like she's the most special person in the world. I would always tell her the truth and I'd let her know if something is bothering me. I'd be a gentle lover, would be loyal to her and would make sure that no harm would ever come to her.

I'm not that picky. If a girl has similar traits that I do and she's decent looking then she's good enough for me. The predicament that I'm in right now is that I'm stuck between two options. I'm sorta in a long distance relationship but I can't really call it a relationship because nothing serious has happened, however I care a great deal about this girl and I believe she does the same. Do I abandon this girl that I really care about in the "long distance thing" for someone else that I don't know as well and could possibly leave me heartbroken? If I date this new girl and it goes far will I feel any regret towards my decision?

Are we destined to be with our one soul mate or is love just a hit or miss type of deal? Maybe this is a stupid topic and I should just shut up. Darn, Love stinks...

Song that's on my mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6f4a3cpSow

1 comment:

  1. We all have our soul mate out there, but we're not destined to be together. Those who are lucky enough to meet their soul mate should be grateful for such a rare and exquisite gift. But you're not just destined to be together. You have to consciously strive to light that spark and make it happen...hope this helped.

    ReplyDelete