Saturday, October 22, 2011

New Goal: Get Over 230,000 Views

Everyone who has thought about enrolling at my college or is enrolling has seen the lip dub that was made a few years ago. A lip dub is where music is playing and everyone who is in the video lip syncs to the music as the video moves to new locations. Here's Grand Valley's lip dub:



Grand Valley's lip dub currently has over 230,000 views. Everyone at my college, staff in particular, are super cocky about this stupid video and think its soooo awesome... I agree it had good management and quality but I still think its kinda stupid. My new goal is to make a video on youtube achieve a view count that's higher than the stupid lip dub.

I've reached over 200,000 combined total views throughout all my videos both on my facebook fanpage, vimeo and youtube. Its only a matter of time before I get partnership on youtube and my view count rises beyond that stupid lip dub. With the support of my friends, family and anyone else who enjoys watching my videos, I'm sure we can beat it!

Besides one video, the neon graffiti. I'm all caught up with my videos and school work and with all this free time I shall be going back on facebook. I went almost 4 weeks without using facebook. Cool beans..

No comments:

Post a Comment