Monday, October 17, 2011

Recent Stuff, Hidden Facebook Message Within Statuses

Its going on two and a half weeks since I've stopped using Facebook and I'm feeling good. No withdrawal symptoms or anything. I found that this blog is way more efficient for expressing anything and Facebook for me is going to be a place for only sharing my videos with friends and talking to relatives.

Like I said in the blog post before this one, I upgraded my computer and I ran a test before the upgrade and it took roughly an hour to render a 3 minute video in full 1920x1080 HD. With the upgrade I was rendering the same video for 28 minutes so I knocked off about 32 minutes of rendering! Cheers!

I often hide things in my facebook statuses that people never pick up on, here's one example of something that I hid back in September. Did the situation go as I'd like it to go? No sir but we'll move on. There is way more people to see in this world and this person was just a stepping stone on the path of life. They don't need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment