Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Catching Up With Videos

Its been about three days since I stopped using Facebook. I have an urge to access Facebook almost every time I get online. I wonder if I could avoid using it for a month? Everyday at college I'm questioning if this college is the right place to achieve the level of professionalism that I'm capable of in making videos. Juniors and Seniors in the major are shocked at the special effects that I've made and the quality that I've achieved in my videos. I'm hoping that when I start some actual filmmaking classes that I will excel to new levels with my current knowledge beyond all other students. Going back to catching up, I will return to facebook when I get the following videos done:

-Muzzle Flash Improvement Test 2
-Heroes: Sylar Head Slice Effect
-Otsego Vs Allegan, Homecoming Highlights
-Neon Graffiti w/ music by Emily Bjelica 
-Courtyard Energy
-Fire Effects Test

I won't post any links or videos on the Facebook fanpage so anyone who has been checking the blog or has been loyal will get to be the first to view the videos. Catch you all later


Ethan showing off his gun in MFIT2


No comments:

Post a Comment