Saturday, October 29, 2011

Honestly... Sports Games

Honestly I think I'm tired of doing the sports games for my college. For me and my work for the newspaper its the same thing every time. I record the game, go to the interview thing and match up highlights to the coach's babbling and that's it. It's not fun, it's boring, it's repetitive. If I could I would make the sports recaps like I did in high school. My work at the newspaper almost feels like its leading me in the wrong direction. I feel like its leading me towards a journalism/reporting career and I hate journalism. I want to go into film production to make movies on the big screen, this job is not pushing me into that direction. Making the sports videos was good in high school because it allowed me to explore the boundaries of my camera and my ability to shoot footage with quick reflexes and then edit the video in any way that I wanted. I guess sometimes you just have to man up and do the the job that your boss tells you even if you don't always like it. You're getting paid so you might as well do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment