Monday, November 21, 2011

Things that a Filmmaker is thankful for.

When November comes to a close we often look back at what we're thankful for when Thanksgiving comes. I'm thankful for:

1. My camera. Without my camera I wouldn't be able to record anything, I wouldn't have any motive, wouldn't have anything to edit and I wouldn't have been able to film videos for work or be able to have memories.

2. Friends and Family, honestly I would not be where I'm at if I didn't have the support that I do now. My friends and family mean everything to me and to have their support will only make me stronger both as an artist and as a person as I grow older.

3. My computer/laptop. As my Dad says, "You can only be as good as your equipment allows you to be." My computer can do anything and all the programs I need to successfully edit video run flawlessly. I can do virtually anything. Look at a previous post to look at my amazing computer specs.

4. Youtube and other influences, I'm thankful that Youtube existed. Without youtube I wouldn't have been interested in making videos and I would have never been influenced to start making videos. Mysteryguitarman, FreddieW, CorridorDigital, MikeDiva, Destorm, PatrickBolvin, Matthias Muller, Iggy35, KermitCasson aka Drew Casson, Andyax, RyanWieber, and Videocopilot. I would not be where I'm at if I was never influenced to make videos so thanks to all the above for making such amazing videos.

5. God, Thank you Lord for looking out for me in college, protecting me and guiding me into the person that I am today. Without you I would be nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment