Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Feeling Ashamed/Sepiatone Addiction.

It's been about a month since I made a video for my own personal enjoyment. What am I doing? Work videos are boring me to death doing the same thing over and over again, it becomes repetitious. It also doesn't help that school has been keeping me busy either and whats worse is the fact that I'm going to college to learn about film production, I should be happy but no I'm doing stupid pre-requisites. Ughhhh... So boring.. Like a friend of mine once said, "Gen eds are bullsh*t." This is a message to all high school students. Take as many advanced placement classes that you can in high school. It may kill you but you'll be so happy in the end. I'm sorry but I'm going to complain about these classes until I'm done with them because this is driving me insane.

I mean I want to do something amazing. I want to make something so amazing video and blow half of these college students' brains out of the ballpark with my abilities. One drive that I had in high school to make videos was to impress my friends and their friends and soon hope that my videos would become known and people in high school would walk the halls and be like, "hey nice video to me." There's too many people in college, I almost never encounter the same people more than once in a week if they aren't roommates or are in one of my classes. I know I need a good environment to get my videos wide spread but there are just too many people that don't have ties to unlike high school in order to make my videos known yet.

I also want to express my fascination towards sepiatone. Sepiatone is a dark-brown-grey color. Its commonly used in photography and resembles an old photo and or film look. I'll post a small picture below on what it is in case you can't or don't understand it. I've gone through a few pictures of mine and added some sepiatone color grading on them. It's just fascinating me a lot I can't explain it. The next drama-related video I make will more than likely be all sepiatone.

No comments:

Post a Comment