Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Best Day EVER!

I'm literally experiencing one of the best days ever and I want you all to be a part of it. My day started off seeing that I had over 200,000 total combined views on all my videos. The milestone was hit and that set the tone in motion.

I woke up and went to my philosophy class. On Friday I overslept and missed the test review for that class, I took the test on Monday and wasn't exactly sure how I did and I got my test back today and I got a 97% on my super hard test. The professor in that class said, "Because more than half the class received A's on the test, I have donuts for everyone." So I got a good grade and a donut to start my morning off, how could it get any better?

Because I'm in a Psychology class, part of the requirements of passing the class is that the students participate in 4 credits worth of scientific studies so we can get an insight of how research is done. I signed up for a 3-hour long study for 2 credits. I actually had to skip my chemistry class in order to be in the study. I arrived for the study and sat down at the computers that they had for me and 4 other participants. The computers malfunctioned and the researcher said, "because you guys showed up for the study I'm not going to make you stay the whole time so I'm going to give you the credits and you can leave." HELL YES! I was able to get 2 of my 4 credits and I didn't have to do anything!

I figured, I better go to my chemistry class now that I have time. I showed up for that class and got my test back and I got a B! The professor then said, "Our activities today involve re-freshening up a little bit, go outside and take a walk." So I was there for about ten minutes and left to enjoy the rest of my day.

Thanks again everyone for watching my videos and helping me reach over 200,000 views and I hope your day is as good as mine if not better. I've included the best day ever song just to experience how happy I am. See you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment