Monday, March 26, 2012

NEW VIDEO: First Stop Motion + News



Here's a very short stop motion that I did alongside with Taylor Robida. Big thanks to Taylor for his awesome sound editing. We literally took over 5 hours to make this 18 second stop motion with Play-doh. Probably won't do this ever again for a while. It was made with a DV camera and a Stop-Motion Lunchbox. I will be using Dragon Stop Motion and an HD camera next time.

I also have some amazing news! After 15 days later, I finally got my job as the new production assistant for WGVU-PBS which I will be starting when I return for my fall 2012 semester. I also got a summer job in Pagosa Springs, Colorado at Sonlight Christian Camp as a Videographer. Both jobs will be great new experiences and I know I will succeed in them.

The only bad news is that my Canon Vixia HF20 HD camera is glitching up a lot lately. Its been having a lot of black screen issues whenever you turn it on and I constantly have to reset the camera and unplug the battery out and plug it back in in order for it to work. Kinda blows but then again I've had this camera for about 4-5 years so maybe its just time for a replacement. I want a Canon 5D Mark III now. I'm so spoiled..

This is something I have to get off my chest but I'm insanely in love with this one girl at college. I don't think she knows how much I like her but she should. Last week on her birthday I bought her some beautiful flowers and she barely said thank you. I feel like moving on now, she's not into me so why should I waste my time with her? I know my future wife is out there somewhere looking for me too.

Oh and last but not least I'm doing a video for Please Promise again. Sorta like a music video promotion with sound keys in the the audiowaveform animation style. Here's a screenshot:

No comments:

Post a Comment