Sunday, March 11, 2012

3/12/2012

Man this has been a long spring break. I normally won't post life events that are unrelated to my film career on here unless I think its absolutely necessary but this saves me from having to have to post a crap long status on Facebook. And because nobody really pays attention to this I think its a good way to express myself. I finally got my laptop back on Friday. Fixed and fully functional again. It was suppose to come on Monday so that was a huge bonus coming early. The only thing I had to pay for was the shipping.

This week is definitely going to be a busy one. I have to catch up on school work, I have 2 midterms coming up within the week. On Tuesday I have an interview with WGVU. On Saturday I'm leaving for a Wings hockey game and on Sunday a special friend of mine has a birthday.

On Linkedin and on Youtube people are going crazy over my Nebulas video: http://youtu.be/1y4R0Iw6x5M They are asking tons of question on how I made it and are requesting that I provide them with a tutorial, or the project file or to remove the text so they can have the animation. I ignore most of them because in my mind I'm thinking, "screw you." You're not paying me to have this video so you are not getting it or any information about it for free. The Christian-Rock band Please Promise provided me with their latest track and I said I was going to make a sweet animation with it. I'm looking forward to it actually. They aren't paying me but as long as I can get my name out there with the 3000+ fans they have I'm good as long as I get some recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment