Monday, January 23, 2012

Never walk back from GRCC at night in the winter alone

I was walking back to the Pew campus from Grand Rapids Community College so I could ride the bus back to my apartment in Allendale. I surprised Renee by attending her away game at GRCC. I was in a sketchy street so I started running. Little did I know that the ground was frozen over with black ice and when I jumped onto a small platform I fell flat on my back bruising it and possibly sprang-ing my left arm(still hurts to bend really bad). To make matters worse I didn't have my cell phone on me so if I broke my neck I would had been majorly screwed. The sign that I made for Renee which had the words, "We ♥ #11", almost blew away from the rough winds and took a little rain damage. I walked back the rest of the way cold, hurt, hungry, and tired. Times like these make me wish I had a girlfriend so she could help take my troubles away. True story, I'm still in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment